little white summer dress - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


little white summer dress


white dress, summer dress, short dress, thrif store, philidelphia, shopping, summer trends, zara messenger

it's that time of year again, to pull out those little white summer dresses from hiding.  i have a favorite that i wait all year to wear, that i found thrifting in Philadelphia on a business trip (there is a recap of the trip if you want to read more).  just to make sure i am being honest here, it was my cousin's business trip, and i was just there to eat, drink, and shop.  and it was a great time.  if you have never been to a buffalo exchange i highly recommend it.  it was there that i found this little white dress (which, is made of the loveliest, soft material), along with few of my other favorite pieces in my wardrobe to date.  are you wearing your summer whites yet?  this is how i feel about it - i've gone to the beach.  i'm tan.  it's time.

wearing my hair up in pictures kind of gives me anxiety, but i was in a rush, so a top knot had to do. i suprisingly enjoyed the way it turned out though. i would love to hear your thoughts on my up-do! xx

Little White Dress via Buffalo Exchange | Zara Messenger Bag | Steve Madden Luxe Heels | Stella & Dot Layering Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings | Vintage, Tiffany's Rings | Betsy Johnson Sunglasses | Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti

Photography by: SpicyCandyDC

Jun 4, 2012

11 comments:

  1. Those shoes are amazing! I want them! Gimme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I like everything about this look... and the shoes - so tough! Oh man! I LOVE them with the little white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Erin @ Currently Coveting. Loving your style and this dress! Has anyone ever told you that you resemble Lauren Conrad? Gorgeous! New follower!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your top knot turned out great! I say it was a good choice wearing it up since the dress has a nice shoulder detail. Love your necklaces as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the up-do and the outfit.. as always! Great to see you and meet Erica yesterday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love this look ... simple, chic, perfect! And I do love your up-do a lot!

    PS: I should be your new official photog lol

    Katya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! And I LOVE buffalo exchange! I always wish DC had one...

    Cheers,
    Bree
    Dream in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve your shoes!!! Following you for sometime now!! Would love it if you follow me back? Thanks!

    http://metajojuana-under-a-starry-nyt.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the idea of two girls having a blog!

    hope you stop by my blog as well :)

    Figure of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great! I love the necklaces and that dress is so cute! So great meeting you and your sister again, hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete