a jumpsuit - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


a jumpsuit

DSC_0446 DSC_0370 DSC_0372 DSC_0408 DSC_0350 DSC_0374

the day i tried on this tribal print jumpsuit at South Moon Under, my hair also looked like this; messy and beachy and just the perfect look for an outfit like this. then erika said that i looked Jessa from "Girls" and the jumpsuit officially had to be mine. do you like my head-to-toe print look? i love a jumpsuit because it's a fun alternative to a summer dress. i think my boyfriend was inspired by my jumpsuit as well, he got all artsy while taking these pictures on the myrtle beach boardwalk. he's just too cute!

Black Tribal Jumpsuit | Zigi Soho Braided Sandals (old, but love these) | Zara Mini Shopper | Stella & Dot, Jewel My Heart Bracelets | Stella & Dot 'On the Mark' Necklace

Jul 6, 2012

13 comments:

  1. adorable!
    xo
    Julie

    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really love this. I tried on a jumpsuit last night and I regret not buying it!

    Taylor
    thewearist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look!!love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I love it.
    And I just have to say that I was on the fence about the zara mini shopper but you guys seriously swayed me. You made me fall in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rockin' that jumpsuit! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look N! that jumpsuit looks so cute on you & love the print!

    xxA

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! You look amazing! Love your jumpsuit, the print is awesome! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit so much!!

    I really like these prints you know :)

    You look amazing !

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was SO thinking Jessa from Girls when I saw this too! Preeetty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks fantastic on you! Chic dear! :)

    CCG
    Ccurlgirl.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That just looks crazy comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you've inspired me to get a jumpsuit haha

    ReplyDelete