Tysons Corner PR at Partners, Fresh Look - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Tysons Corner PR at Partners, Fresh Look









         I have been so thrilled with all of the positive feedback i've received for my new darker, ombré hairstyle (see: after left, before below).  i love it either way, but it's an added bonus when you all love it too.  I can tell you that I owe it all to the PR at Partners of Tysons Corner, and specifically my stylist Nadine.  Nadine is a designer stylist, with amazing prices, who specializes in a range of techniques, such as ombré.  She totally listened to the look that I was trying to achieve and it turned out even better than I had imagined (love it when that happens), a super rich brown with a sleek fade into blonde.  Besides the turnout of my ombré, the whole PR at Partners experience was amazing and I would go hang out there every day if my schedule would allow.  Nadine made me my favorite, a green tea, as I jammed to their awesome playlist, followed by a relaxing shampoo and a head massage in a huge, reclining chair.  You can visit their website here to see which stylist is the best match for you.


        You can, too, come experience the new flagship Fresh Look store at PR at Partners in Tysons Corner and receive your new and improved fresh look, a part of the newly launched Fresh Look program.  I love this program because they will not only update your look, but also prepare you with all of the knowledge and tips that you will need to maintain your fresh look in the seasons to come.  Okay, so here is the (exciting) main point that I am getting at - their newest program, Fresh Look Studio.    With this program, they are offering complimentary student hair cuts every Monday night beginning at 6PM.  Cutting director, Nick, will be leading his team of apprentices in giving you your fresh new look, so get excited!

Call PR at Partners Tysons Corner at (703) 556-3033 to book your appointment for a complimentary Fresh Look Studio hair-cut soon because they (obviously) book up fast!  

Another little bit of awesome information - my stylist Nadine is hosting a Hair Styling Workshop on Saturday, August 25th at 10AM-1PM at the La Petite Marmoset studio, where she will teach us how to get our hair styles on trend for fall.  I say, "us," because I will be there in prep for my upcoming trip to New York in September, as she teaches me how to style my hair for NY Fashion Week.  I can't wait and I hope to see many of you there (ticket info below)!



Here's to beautiful, fall-ready hair!
xo.
Natalie

Aug 16, 2012

4 comments:

  1. this is great! i think nadine does a wonderful job!...its nice to know there are hairstylist out there that keep up with the trends!

    jasmine
    http://www.webhautejas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post couldn't have come at the more perfect time! I was just about to book my "back to school" hair cut! I'll definitely have to look into this before i go to school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really need a shake up on my hair! I'm thinking of going grey AHHH or "silver" rather :)
    <3
    www.sarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, I lvoe your style. Lovely blog :)

    -follow each?
    http://nikonandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete