LuckyFabb in Photos - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


LuckyFabb in Photos

DSC_0150 DSC_0155

Editor in Chief of Lucky Magazine, Brandon Holley leads the show; look at those shoes!

DSC_0157

the enthusiastic and encouraging President + CEO of Macy's, Terry Lundgren.

DSC_0168

Leandra, aka the Man Repeller, says don't be afraid to say what you want and be opinionated.
i mean, look at where it's gotten her, right?

DSC_0199

Rachel Zoe tells us to work really hard, and always be a nice person.

DSC_0219

Erica of PS, I Made This has never been afraid to let her creative juices flow.

DSC_0318

Lauren Conrad's best advice is to do what you love, and you will never be too tired to keep on going. we can so relate to this! her shoes - yes, they are her collection, and yes, you can get them at Kohl's!

DSC_0329

Fashion Designer Anna Sui shares where she finds her inspiration for her designs; from rock and roll music, to traveling the world, to digging through thrift stores.

WHAT an amazing day. feel free to email us if you want to hear more about the conference and/or our experience, we would love to share details with you! more on what we wore later, and for now, here's a quick video we shot of Rachel Zoe for your viewing pleasure (thank you to my boyfriend's sister for allowing us to use her you tube account because we are clearly too lazy to set one up at the moment!). Enjoy! xx

Sep 10, 2012

8 comments:

  1. haha, I love that Leandra dropped in late and still did well! She is one of my top 5 bloggers, and she is so good as being outspoken without ever offending, I was really saddened to hear the nasty hateful comment she recently recieved, and I think that was big of her to share just to let people know that everybody might not be on the same page as you when it comes to your throughts, blogging, or your style in general. But I loved tuning in from work haha, hopefully next year I'll go to experience it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was there! All those speakers are amazing! Thanks for this awesome recap post loves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome experience! Lucky girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the link to those Lauren Conrad shoes, I've been wondering about them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the pictures...looks like it was a fab time! And I'm dying over Rachel Zoe.

    go for the glam 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am beyond happy to have met you gals this past week. I just wish we had more time together! I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled here to keep up with you two sisters :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing these pictures. I hope I can go next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool! It's so weird to think that Lauren Conrad was LC on Laguna Beach... now look where she is.

    ReplyDelete