a tiny bit of leather skirt - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


a tiny bit of leather skirt

DSC_05122 DSC_0489 DSC_04912 DSC_0538 my favorite things currently - leather detailing, pleats, studs and spikes. and a little bit of everything combined into one outfit, makes me super happy. you know what else makes me super happy? when Shoe Dazzle decides to replicate my favorite Valentino studded pumps and only makes me pay $39.95 for them. i was so ready to for a new pair of studded pumps, since my Sam Edelman ones have been through the ringer. get ready Valentino knock-offs... Military Green Tank (old) via Urban Outfitters | JouJou Leather Moto Jacket (similar) | Mossimo Pleated Skirt via Target | Shoe Dazzle Erin Pump | Stella & Dot Necklaces (email me to order!)|
Vintage Chanel Purse side note | please check out the uber trendy skirt situation going on at Target right now





Oct 16, 2012

12 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, I'm loving the new darker hair!! At first I definitely thought that your spiked heels were Valentino, you can't beat $39.95 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look... classy but edgy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the PERFECT leather jacket.

    xoTaylor
    The Wearist
    www.thewearist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amaze. I need to get to a target, stat!

    xx,Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying over those shoes. I've wanted the Shoe Dazzle flat version in black but they have been sold out of my size :( I also love the contrast of your leather jacket with a pleated skirt.

    Samantha
    www.thingsicovet.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pretty skirt paired with pointy heels and leather jacket. Damn my bunions... I wish I could wear shoes that pointy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is gorgeous on you and I MUST HAVE those heels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these jackets and coats so much and also love all the images as well as in the above post. In this post, there is a great and adorable stuff which I have founded here I really very enjoys reading your good and useful post thanks. Peter Capaldi Coat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Someone has to stop them. They're taking over the world!!!
    over here

    ReplyDelete

  10. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog.

    hostgator black friday 2016

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your webiste was very nice and interesting, I've seen your post and it was very informative and very helpful to me. Thanks to all the articles that you serve. I must recommend your website to friends. Good Luck Obat Asam Urat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the great feeling I experience while reading this post.. I love reading all your articles! cara menyembuhkan ginjal bocor

    ReplyDelete