Don't Be Late - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Don't Be Late

Photos by Sara

Wearing: ANTHOM Dress (Similar Here and Here), Topshop Vest c/o Nordstrom Pentagon City, Via Spiga Boots, Pour La Victoire Purse, Celine Sunglasses, Vita Fede Bracelet, Hanuel Bracelet c/o, Phyllis + Rosie Bracelet c/o She's Unique, Vita Fede Ring

I live for easy dressing. If you know me, two things you will probably quickly learn about me is that I'm always in a rush and I'm always late. Not the best qualities to have, but ones that are hard to escape, for me personally. Sometimes, when I (think) I have extra time to spare, I end up being later than I would have been if I had less time to get ready. It's just always a struggle. So, given my inaccurate perception of time, anything that you can easily throw on and look well put-together in is a win for me. These kind of pieces usually end up being pretty simple, but then there's something special that makes a winner, like a different hemline or a rich color.

I've reached for this t-shirt dress and green, fur vest a lot lately, so I finally decided to wear them together and I loved the pairing. And I found a pair of pointed toe boots finally - Yay! I've purchased so much leather lately, so I went with a suede pair (they were on major sale at Nordstrom!). I think the suede will work really well in dressing up my more casual clothes.

SHOP THE POST:

Nov 24, 2014

1 comment: