RED TEE - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


RED TEE

SHOP THE POST:

All photos by Sara

WEARING: Free People Tee Shirt | NASTY GAL Jeans | COACH Pumps (on sale) | URBAN OUTFITTERS Sunglasses | BAUBLE BAR Necklace

How do they feel? The question I found myself asking my boyfriend as he tried on a new pair of pants. And I realized it's so important to me to only buy clothes that feel good against your body. Whether it's a soft fabric, where a pair of pants sits on your waist, or how a fitted dress hugs you in all of the right places, it's those feelings that matter most. That's why I think I can never have enough cotton tees! When all else fails, just reach for your favorite, cotton t-shirt. They're sure to never disappoint. If you're looking for a new tee shirt, I recommend starting with Madewell or Free People. Cuyana also has a scoop neck tee that's under $50 and comes in four perfect colors.

SHOP TEES & TANKS:

Apr 27, 2016

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love this look!! It is a chic casual look :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete