CUTE TEE - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


CUTE TEE

All Photos by Jen

WEARING: FRIEND OF MINE Tee c/o | MADEWELL Jeans | ZARA Shoes (love these) | VINTAGE Bag (similar)| SHEVOKE Sunglasses c/o | CHAN LUU Choker Necklace c/o

This was one of my favorite days shooting with my photographer Jen. It was a sunny day with not a cloud in the sky, which can actually be a bad thing for us on shoot days, but Jen was ready to embrace the light and, in turn, I love how these photos came out! You guys loved this shirt on Instagram, because of the hilarious quote in the most adorable, cursive red lettering on this tee. It's from an Australian brand, Friend of Mine. It's one of those brands that's so easy to wear - Effortless and cool. More to come with them soon!

I've also been loving a red heel for summer lately. They have such a playful and retro vibe and can totally change a look. Check out some of my favorite red heels below. Just click the "+" to shop. And, P.S. My jeans are on sale here!

GUCCI | ALEXANDER WANG | NINE WEST | JIMMY CHOO | TABITHA SIMMONS | AQUAZZURA

May 7, 2016

3 comments:

  1. Such a great look! The tee is very cool and I love the red heels!!

    xx
    Vicky | The Golden Bun - Instagram TGB 

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute look!! Love it :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is cracking me up, and sadly I can sometimes relate to that. haha

    xo, Maddy
    http://cassidylou.com/

    ReplyDelete