New Lengths - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


New Lengths

SHOP THE POST:

All photos by Erin

WEARING: MADEWELL Denim Jacket | REVOLVE Dress (on sale!) | ZARA Bag | ZARA Shoes (Love these too) | DIOR Sunglasses | ANN TAYLOR Scarf (Similar)

As I wrap up celebrating my 29th birthday, I've come to really appreciate and cherish the confidence that comes along with growing up. Every year I become a little bit more comfortable in who I am, where I'm going, and what I want out of life.

In the fashion sense, I've never felt great about the thought of 5'2" me in a midi-length anything. But I the look of this retro and uber feminine hemline is definitely one that I couldn't rule out completely, right? So here's the 28 year-old me, wearing a midi-length dress, and with flats!

Confidence looks good on everyone, doesn't it? Who know's what 29 will bring! It's so important it is to try things. Those things that you think you won't like, or already think you "know" you don't like. Whether it's food, traveling to a new place, a new haircut or trying out a new style of clothing, when approached with an open mind you can discover so many new things that you enjoy.

If you're loving this midi dress, because those bows are irresistible, grab it while it's on sale here!

Jun 28, 2016

1 comment:

  1. Nice dress with amazing style!! Love to see more.

    http://ootdchannel.com

    ReplyDelete