Tommy Hilfiger Collection Bag - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Tommy Hilfiger Collection Bag

SHOP THE POST:

All photos by Jen

WEARING: STORETS Top c/o | RE/DONE Jeans | MICHAEL KORS Shoes (Similar) | TOMMY HILFIGER Bag c/o | KAREN WALKER Sunglasses (On Sale!) | 12 POLE Earrings c/o

Ever since the first Tommy Hilfiger show I attended at New York Fashion Week, I've had a new appreciation for the brand. The theme of that season was a rock and roll, retro circus (Read my post about it here). This season, the Spring '16 collection was made up of island-ready pieces that appeared to be inspired by Bob Marley & the Caribbean lifestyle. The colors in the Tommy Hilfiger Collection bag that I'm wearing here were seen throughout the collection of dresses, slip-on sneakers and espadrilles, crochet sweaters and luxe, summer handbags that came down the sand-covered runway. I've been so flattered to be able to work with the American namesake brand. Stay tuned as I style another one of my favorite pieces from the collection!

Jul 18, 2016

2 comments: