T3 Waves - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


T3 Waves

My curling iron of choice right now is the T3 Twirl Convertible. I love T3 products because of how easy they are to use and hold. Also, all of their products offer interchangeable attachments, so switching up your look is only a "twirl" away!

All photos by Sara

For the most part, I try to keep my hair low maintenance. Especially when it comes to styling. On most days, I let my hair dry with a spritz of Kerastase Elixir Ultime hair oil on my wet locks. Then, either later that day, or the next day, I'll go through it with a curling iron to give my hair a little "boost."

For the most natural looking waves, I like to alternate between the 1.25" and 1.5" barrels by T3. I start with the larger barrel, the 1.5", Loose Waves barrel, and create loose waves throughout. Then, I go back with my smaller 1.25" inch barrel to add in about two to three, one-inch sections of a tighter curl all around my head.

Lastly, using my bludry hair brush from PR at Partners, I brush out the curls and give them a silky finish with R+Co's Tinsel Smoothing Oil. I love the dimension the combination creates and you end up with a more natural and undone hairstyle. Perfect for all summer long!

Special thanks to T3 Micro for letting me try out their Twirl Convertible curling iron.

Aug 1, 2016

1 comment:

  1. Super cute waves Natalie! I've seen a lot of this curling iron but have not tried it yet. Thanks for the thoughtful review.
    XO,
    Maria
    MariaOnPoint http://mariaonpoint.com/ | Find me on IG https://www.instagram.com/mariajabad/

    ReplyDelete