Workout with Beyond Yoga - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Workout with Beyond Yoga

My obsession with cute workout gear continues... With Beyond Yoga's celebratory 10 Year Anniversary Collection!

WEARING: Beyond Yoga Sports Bra | Beyond Yoga Leggings
Nike Sneakers | Quay x Desi Perkins Sunglasses

For me, there's no bigger motivator to hit the gym than a new workout outfit. As you probably know by now, my workout of choice recently is CorePower Yoga. And I've found Beyond Yoga's selection of athletic wear to be one of the best. The online shop is filled with, what I like to refer to as, trendy basics - Pieces that will easily mix and match with each other, along what you already have in lying in your workout clothes drawer. It's the little details, like mesh paneling, a fun print, or criss-cross straps, that have been catching my attention the most.

This year is Beyond Yoga's 10th Anniversary and they've been come to be known for curating one of the best yoga (and beyond) shops. They're celebrating this milestone with a special Anniversary Collection that speaks to the "fearlessly authentic women" that have been shopping with them for the past decade. Featured is a sport's bra and leggings (as seen on me) and a matching headband. If wearing metallic workout gear doesn't get you pumped up, I don't know what will!

Special thanks to Beyond Yoga for collaborating with us on this post.

Oct 31, 2016

4 comments:

  1. This fitted workout leggings for women looks really attractive and unique from other workout pants. I was searching for tank tops though and here you have shared really trendy clothing. Now going to buy it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see the great detail here!. custom yoga mats

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine. tmj treatment tampa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... trigeminal neuralgia

    ReplyDelete