Spring Shopbop Sale - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Spring Shopbop Sale

The spring Shopbop sale is here and it's time to save big on some new pieces for spring and summer while you can. Scroll below to see all of my favorite pieces included in the sale, including my jeans & bag!

WEARING: Tularosa Coat | Madewell Shirt | AGOLDE Jeans
Mango Shoes (Love these too) | Fishnet Socks | Kara Bag

WHAT I'M LOVING FROM THE SHOPBOP SALE:

// I'm all about tassels for summer and these blush and gold earrings are so cute!

// Not to mention, those earrings would go perfectly with this gorgeous romper.

// Beach vacays are right around the corner and I have my heart set on this straw bag. This one is a close runner-up!

// Speaking of, this chic cover-up could be the only cover-up you need this summer.

// Candy stripes vs. colorful gingham. A tough call! Might need both.

// So many of my favorite slides are on sale, like these and these!

// I love this off-the-shoulder top and it's under $100.

// The color of this top is S T U N N I N G. A must have for fancy dining al fresco.

// Hot pink. Enough said.

// And, last but not least. My favorite jeans are even included in the sale!

Shop all of these picks on Shopbop.com, plus a few more seen below, and use the code GOBIG17 for 15% OFF $200+, 20% OFF $500+ and 25% OFF $800+.



         SHOP THE POST         

Feb 28, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment