My Best Winter Coats (VIDEO) - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


My Best Winter Coats (VIDEO)

After feeling like I was in a bit of a style rut this winter, I quickly went on a mini shopping spree and purchased a handful of new ones in preparation for the brisk winter ahead that's oh so common here in D.C. I just feel more comfortable getting dressed in the summertime, when I don't have to layer so much. But I wanted to ensure I was prepared for what ever rain, sleet or snow we would endure before beloved springtime.

While some of you may not even need a coat right now, I'm here to tell you that there's no wrong time to add a fabulous coat to your winter wardrobe. Because, you never know when your friend living abroad in Iceland will invite you to come visit. :)

Find my top five, favorite coats from this winter season in my new video below! I was able to create a variety of looks from each of these five styles, so I hope you enjoy them as much as I have! You can shop these coats, plus a few more of my current favorites, below. Bonus: Many of them are on sale now too!

PS. My guest star and bestie, Sara from StyleMBA, is sharing her top five favorite coats on her YouTube channel too here. I love all of her picks!

Mar 6, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment