Wrap Skirts & Ruffles - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Wrap Skirts & Ruffles

WEARING: Greylin Top | Zara Skirt (Similar)
Aldo Shoes | Urban Outfitters Sunglasses

Happy Monday! This warm sun has me dreamin'... Of a summer filled with traveling to new places, wearing new clothes, and making new memories! How about you?

Nothing says summer to me like flowy skirts & crop tops, both capable of creating endless looks for whatever comes your way this summer. My top is Greylin - A amazing LA brand worth checking out! I think this top of theirs is a must-have this summer. Can't wait to share my full shoot in it soon. Shop more of my favorite crop tops, wrap skirts and mules to recreate this summer lovin' look below:



         SHOP THE POST         

Apr 10, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment