Furla Candy Bags - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Furla Candy Bags

Looking for the perfect summer it-bag? Meet Furla! I love to make a statement and their signature, rubber handbags (carefully curated in Italy, I might add) do just the trick for me. I love my Mini "Candy" Bag, which Erika picked up at Nordstrom for me, but there are so many more that are simply adorable. We have a feeling these are going to be popping up everywhere very soon! The pale pink just totally suits the feminine, summer vibe I have going on right now - Which Furla suits you best?

Furla Bags

Clockwise: One / Two / Three / Four

Shop Your Furla Candy Bag Below:

Jul 12, 2013

5 comments:

  1. I love the white!! :)
    <3 Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy Bag with Leather by Furla at Zappos.com - FREE Shipping. Read Furla Candy Bag with Leather product reviews, or select the Furla Candy Bag. personalised carrier bags

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Such a perfect summer collection of handbags I must say. I am glad to know the latest and hot summer collection of 2013. The bags are really very stylish and funky. During this spring and summer, a lot of new and funky colors have been added to handbags. Mostly mint, orange, aqua, yellow and bright spring colors are popular in handbags. I also have a Kilkenny orla kiely handbag in orange color. It looks funky with casual as well as party wear outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing!!!!! These designs are specific and i am such a lot enamored withe these handbags. i do not know why but I'm having imagination of various cartoon characters in these bags and i am such a lot liking it. I'm always probing for new design bags, I'm so glad that I've found your post. Thanks for sharing.
    coach handbags

    ReplyDelete
  5. Received the bag today and I'm very happy with my purchase. Nice size, not too large and definately not too small. Will see how it holds up over time but for the price you just can’t beat it!
    Coach Handbags Clearance

    ReplyDelete