Mini Dressing - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Mini Dressing

DSC_0221-1 copy

Loose-fitting, mini dresses have been my go-to lately, given this summertime heat wave we've been experiencing. I've found so many great dresses, like this one from Free People, that keep it flirty without showing too much, except for a little bit of leg of course, and are comfortable, which is essential for me. This dress didn't need too much accessorizing, which is also key to summer dressing, so I paired it with just a few simple cuff bracelets.

free people dresses DSC_0137-1 DSC_0135-1 DSC_0185-1 free people dresses DSC_0161-1 DSC_0191-1 DSC_0215-1

DRESS: Free People Marla Dreams Dress c/o
BAG: Cuyana Tote c/o, SUNGLASSES: KREWE du Optic c/o
BRACELETS: Free People Stone Cuffs c/o, SHOES: Zara

All photos by Ashley Lettich

Jul 18, 2013

7 comments:

  1. That dress is fantastic -- suchhhh a great breezy pick for hot DC days!

    xo, Liz
    {What Dress Code?}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing the behind the scenes action of these pics and love them even more now! GORGEOUS!!

    XO, Alison
    www.ChainStrapPurse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos, you look like you're having so much fun! Cute dress, too.

    xoxo,
    Sarita W.
    www.the-rabbits-overalls.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes and that dress would be a great vaca essential! BTW- did you switch up your hair?! Looks lighter! (and fab!)

    Classy Chic & Chardonnay
    http://ceislin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is incredible! So stylish but I bet its comfy too! And don't even get me started on those heels ;)

    - applewood road

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop it! These came out SO cute!! I need to get Ashley to take my pics now, for real! LOVE!

    xoxo
    Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl

    ReplyDelete