Summer Leather - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Summer Leather

Here's a casual leather look I wore recently that started with one of those "I have nothing to wear" moments. Usually when I'm dressing for one of those moments, I reach for the edgy basics in my closet. I love them because it's like trying without trying. A leather skirt is a great edgy basic that every girl should invest in. Paired with a simple tee, and flats even, and my closet crisis was quickly averted. PS. We just found the perfect leather vest.
DSC_0505 DSC_0503 DSC_0542 DSC_0524 DSC_0493

TEE: Unknown (similar), SKIRT: Zara (similar), SANDALS: BCBGeneration
BAG: Furla, SUNGLASSES: Quay, WATCH: Michael Kors
BRACELET: Vita Fede, NECKLACE: Jennifer Zeuner

Photos by Sara

Jul 26, 2013

3 comments:

  1. How can you possibly have nothing to wear? Your closet probably puts mine to shame, lol. I love your sunglasses!

    xoxo,
    Sarita W.
    www.the-rabbits-overalls.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love leather!! Anytime is perfect for it.
    You look great girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Love your skirt!

    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete