When I die, bury me in this one-piece. - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


When I die, bury me in this one-piece.

I had such a fun day in this one-piece! So, that can be another reason why I want to be buried in it, not just because of how seriously gorgeous it is. You have to remember what's important sometimes, right? But I will admit, it's hard to notice anything else is even going on in the world when you feel so great in something! Its like, "Bikini who? I love you."

There's something so classic and pin-up-esque about a one-piece, that's why I love them. And this is why I love this blog, because if for some reason I don't have this bathing suit in ten years, I can come back here and remember that awesome day I had in the Outer Banks, by the pool, with all of my family, when I wore the amazing, Trina Turk, Aquarius print, one-piece.

trina turk, one piece bathing suit, aquarius print trina turk, one piece bathing suit, aquarius print trina turk, one piece bathing suit, aquarius print trina turk, one piece bathing suit, aquarius print

BATHINGSUIT: Trina Turk
SUNGLASSES: Forever21
JEWELRY: Stella & Dot, She's Unique

Aug 9, 2013

3 comments:

  1. love this one piece! so cute.

    lauren
    www.annacroswell.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously this suit?! I'm stealing it. Forget about being buried in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Trina Turk's vibrant pieces! The color just pops and looks fab on your sun kissed skin!

    Kamola
    99 Boxes of Shoes on the Wall

    ReplyDelete