Keep It Simple - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Keep It Simple

A basic, black blouse, black jeans and black booties are all essentials every girl should have ready to wear in their closet. I recently realized that either I didn't have those things or the ones I had, I didn't LOVE. My new "thing" is only buying/keeping things that I LOVE, so finding all three (on sale!) last week I chalk up as a win. I mean, that blouse was ten dollars and this whole outfit cost less than my bag. But the bag is great, right? It's new collection from Stella & Dot for Spring/Summer, check it out!

On Natalie // BLOUSE: Express, JEANS: Express, WEDGE BOOTIES: Zara (on sale!), BAG: Stella & Dot, SUNGLASSES: zeroUV, RINGS: Emitations c/o, BRACELETS: Stella & Dot

Jan 21, 2014

2 comments:

  1. Cant go wrong with all black! Lookin fab! xo

    http://www.somewherelately.com/

    B & M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across ur blog n im totally inlove wt ur style. Beautiful blog.
    I just followed u on bloglovin, wanna follow back? Thanks


    www.retroreligion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete