Quilted Sequins - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Quilted Sequins

We recently dug this fun, sequins tank out from a closet at our parent's house and I couldn't wait to wear it again. I love finding something that I totally forgot I had, its like its brand new again! Since I didn't have anywhere fancy to go anytime soon, I was willingly forced to dressed it down. So, sequins turns daytime attire here, paired with a slouchy, quilted bomber jacket (which is brand new, first wear!), loose jeans and a pony tail. I think the earthy tones of the shirt and the jacket are cool together too.

I also think that this jacket is going to be one of my best transitional pieces. It's light weight but the quilted fabric makes it still feel warm and cozy. Perfect for those cool, Spring nights. I'm so ready for those. Free People has so many soft jackets that I have my eyes on currently, you should check them out here. And stay tuned as we style a Free People cardigan next, another great transitional piece to have. Speaking of Free People and Spring weather, don't you think this reversible, vegan tote is great too?

On Natalie // JACKET: Free People c/o, SHIRT: Forever21 (old but totally craving this one), JEANS: Paige Denim, PUMPS: Zara (these are perfect too), SUNGLASSES: Ray Ban, WATCH: Michael Kors

All photos by Sara

Jan 16, 2014

1 comment:

  1. Your new quilted bomber is fabulous! Even thought I tend to dress on the side of preppy, I love free people, and I'll always have a soft spot for their bohemian flare.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete