TFB x AEO: Hi-Rise Jeggings - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


TFB x AEO: Hi-Rise Jeggings

We've partnered up with one of our favorite brands, American Eagle Outfitters, again as a part of their "Bloggers Do It Better Challenge." This time we we're asked to style a pair of AEO pants and we decided to go with the "super stretch," Hi-Rise Jegging. They're comfortable, they're distressed and the high-rise waist is so cute! What's not to love? Be sure to pop on over to the AEO blog today to see more!

Comfort is key, I say, when it comes to getting dressed. That's why the AEO Hi-Rise Jeggings we're a perfect fit for my style. I love the distressed look, I'm always a fan of a few rips in my denim. It pairs well with my more casual, laid back style that I go for on a daily basis. I'm also slightly obsessed with high-waisted jeans and these are the perfect pair to add to my collection!

On Erika // TEE: Nordstrom, PANTS: Hi-Rise Jegging c/o AEO, BOOTS: Sam Edelman (similar), PURSE: Milly c/o Bishop Boutique, SUNGLASSES: zeroUV

I really love the look of a high-waisted jean. So, I paired my AEO jeggings with a chunky, faux, fur coat and a pair of wedges to embrace their retro feel. I'm always drawn to a jegging because of the stretch they offer so when I saw that these were "super stretch" I had to have them. Even though I dressed them up a bit, I can still feel so comfortable in them all day (and all night) long!

On Natalie // SHIRT: Nordstrom BP, PANTS: Hi-Rise Jegging c/o AEO, COAT: Forever21 (similar) SHOES: Zigi Soho via DSW, SUNGLASSES: zeroUV, PURSE: Chanel

Jan 29, 2014

2 comments:

  1. Hey Erika, hey girl! You look like you stepped out of a Nirvana video. And Natalie those wedges are killer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the retro inspired look! I love AEO jeggings and I've been looking at the high-waisted pair but I haven't decided if they're for me yet. You wear them so well though I'll have to keep considering!

    xo, Ashleigh @ Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete