Wearing Hoodies - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Wearing Hoodies

I was just chatting with friends last night about how we all felt the need to step up our "loungewear" style. I was telling them of this amazing hoodie-sweatpants set that I found at GAP Body that is equally as comfortable as it is appropriate to wear in front of your friends. We all love a surprise visit from a friend, but when you're knee deep in dirty laundry and dishes to clean, you're probably aren't looking your best. Cute loungewear is the key solution to that problem.

As the result of my newest style revelation, my loungewear has been making its way off of just laundry duty and onto the streets. When it comes to how to wear your hoodie outside of the house, just layer it on with a chic leather jacket or colorful blazer. Naturally, when I wear my chartreuse blazer I must throw on a pair of cobalt shoes, right? The two have been a color combination that I’ve felt inspired by lately, what do you think of it?

BLAZER: Forever21, HOODIE: Gap Body, PANTS: H&M c/o, SHOES: Shoe Dazzle (similar), PURSE: Zara, SUNGLASSES: Forever21, EARRINGS: Stella & Dot

Feb 28, 2014

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this look- the hoodie with the bright jacket is on point!

    ReplyDelete