What to Wear to a Winery: Part 2 - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


What to Wear to a Winery: Part 2

I kid you not, when he saw me in this outfit he asked me if I was going to a winery today. My boyfriend knew exactly what I was doing based off of my outfit? Initially, I'm impressed, then a little bit scared and then a little annoyed thinking "Is my outfit that predictable?" But who was I kidding, I'm sure I will be the only one wearing a shag coat at The Barns at Hamilton today. This is how Natalie does wineries. And, I was just as pleased as I was walking out the door that day as I was leaving The Barns.

My outfit was comfortable, yet photo worthy, which is how I like to live my life (naturally). My striped tee has proven to be more than a valuable piece in my wardrobe. Gray Jeans, I don't know how long I lived without you, you're cute and red wine friendly. And lastly, booties are essential for the unexpected terrarin that you will always find yourself in when wining for the day. We're talking mud, hills, gravel, rocks...a real rural mess. But a pretty mess, right? Erika and I we're chatting, how awesome would it be to have this backdrop every day? :)

On Natalie // COAT: H&M, TEE: Halogen (similar), PANTS: Express, BOOTIES: DV by Dolce Vita, PURSE: Fossil, SUNGLASSES: RayBan, HAT: Target, Bracelet: Anthropologie, Earrings: Stella & Dot

PS. If you're wondering where Part 1 is, it was a feature I worked on with DC Wine Week a while back (and has nothing to do with this post except for the fact that I am at a winery) and you can see it again here!

Feb 18, 2014

2 comments: