7 Day Keratin Smooth with Tresemme - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


7 Day Keratin Smooth with Tresemme

fd6b8a32-b178-48be-932e-2153cfea8f04

My days seem pretty jam packed these days. One minute you think it's a new year and you are going to make time for all of the things you didn't have time for last year (like the gym, reading new books, taking that calligraphy class). But before you know it, it's February and it's Fashion week and then it's March and you're prepping Spring outfits for your Coachella trip in April and you really just can't miss a beat. In the mix of this crazy lifestyle that we live, we rely on a few, simple things to make things a bit easier.

For the past few weeks I've been using three products from the Tresemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth collection, the shampoo, conditioner and a heat activated treatment. The line promises 7 full days of salon-gorgeous hair that will hold its smooth, frizz-free, shine all week long. Sign me up! Being that my hair is pretty thick and naturally wavy, it can be hard to manage sometimes, which is why I fell in love with this line. It really helped cut down the time needed to get ready and what girl doesn't love that? Tresemmé asked that I share with you my results after 7 days of using the products seen above, so here I am on Day 7 of smooth, shiny hair.

IMG_6726

Since Fashion Week, I've been trying out some of the hair styles we saw on the runways. Even though we weren't there in person this year, social media and live streaming of the shows allowed us to follow along in real time. I loved all of the big, glam waves so I decided to re-create the look. The dramatic, side-part we've been seeing a lot lately as well, so I tried parting my hair on the side and I'm loving it. The Tresemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth collection worked perfectly for creating this look, leaving my waves smooth and tamed and appropriate for both day or night.

A message from our Sponsor:

TRES-logo

TRESemmé is a salon-quality line of care & styling products that achieves the right balance between salon style and savvy spending in 2014. TRESemmé will INSPIRE SSS’s with beautiful hair and GUIDE them with stylist how-to’s using our cutting edge products on how to achieve the latest styles…from the CATWALK, the RED CARPET, HOLLYWOOD, and the STREETS of the most stylish cities… making their daily transformations easy, with amazing results every time.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Tresemmé via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Tresemmé.

All photos by Cheralee

Mar 6, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment