All White - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


All White

H&M Blazer c/o, Mossimo Tee, Zara Pants (we recommend these), Zigi Soho Shoes, Stella & Dot Purse, Free People Sunglasses, Capwell Necklace c/o, Rings via She's Unique, Michael Kors Watch, Essie 'Barbados Blue' Nail Polish

We've been all about Spring this week on The Fashionably Broke so we hope you guys are just as excited about it as we are. We had some beautiful weather this past weekend, so I wore this all white outfit to the She's Unique Two Year Anniversary party (We will have more on that next week!). Our good friend and stylist Shelby came over a few weeks ago, to work on a super fun project she has up her sleeve, and helped style a few extra outfits with me while she was here.

I love this look because it reminds me of our Grandma, her style is timeless and she has more white pants than anyone I know. Shelby is so GOOD at taking what you already have hanging in your closet and really helping you see outside the box to come up with beautiful looks. Her style is classic with a twist, which is so me, so naturally I love working with her. I'll be sharing the rest of the looks she styled for me over the next few weeks, all marked with the hashtag #stylebyshellbcheri. You won't want to miss it!

All Photos by Cheralee

Mar 21, 2014

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous all white outfit!

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks super good in person at that! I can't wait for the project with Shell B. See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the all-white outfit! Especially paired with nude accessories. Yay for warmer weather this weekend so we can all dress like this... just to end up bundling back up next week :( stay warm!!

    Kamola
    www.99boxesofshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally catching up on some blog reading this lazy Saturday morning. Thanks so much for the kind words! You're KILLIN.IT. in this outfit. & I am so happy you're part of the project!! Much love boo. xoxo.
    Shell B Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so fab!! xo

    http://www.somewherelately.com/

    b & m

    ReplyDelete