The Short And Long Of It: Crop Tops and Midi Skirts - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


The Short And Long Of It: Crop Tops and Midi Skirts

midi skirt, leather skirts, crop tops, fashion blogger, dc blog, fashion trends 2014, spring fashion midi skirt, leather skirts, crop tops, fashion blogger, dc blog, fashion trends 2014, spring fashion midi skirt, leather skirts, crop tops, fashion blogger, dc blog, fashion trends 2014, spring fashion midi skirt, leather skirts, crop tops, fashion blogger, dc blog, fashion trends 2014, spring fashion midi skirt, leather skirts, crop tops, fashion blogger, dc blog, fashion trends 2014, spring fashion

You got a sneak peek of this look in yesterday's post, but I wanted to make sure I gave you guys the full outfit details. This leather midi skirt has been a trouble piece of mine, believe it or not. This is only the second time I've worn it, since last seen here. I'm short so the thought of a skirt that hits past the knees is a bit daunting, but I'll try anything once (or twice). I really like it paired with a short, crop top. I feel like they even each other out. I've been finding more and more ways to wear this skirt (mainly thanks to Shelby), so expect more looks to come.

TOP: Like Mynded c/o Nordstrom Pentagon City, SKIRT: ASTR c/o Nordstrom Pentagon City (similar), JACKET: Topshop, SHOES: Jeffery Campbell, CLUTCH: Stella & Dot, WATCH: Michael Kors, BRACELETS: Stella & Dot

Photos by Cheralee

Mar 4, 2014

3 comments:

  1. I'm short too, and the midi skirt was a bit intimidating. But, it does actually work if styled right. I love this one with the crop top and head to toe black!

    xo
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this one?! Everything about this is perfection! Hair, makeup, outfit, shoes, accessories... have I told you that I love you? ;) *muah!*

    ReplyDelete