FANCY PANTS - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


FANCY PANTS

Alternative Tee, Express Denim Vest c/o (similar), Trousers from South Moon Under (similar), Report Shoes, Chanel Bag, RayBan Sunglasses, Vrai and Oro c/o/Three Jane NY c/o/Jennifer Zeuner Necklaces (similar), Anthropologie/Vita Fede Bracelets

Do you have that one piece in your closet that you just feel so fancy in when you wear it no matter what the occasion? Well, I feel fancy in my leopard pants. I've been living in them lately, simply because they transition so flawlessly from day to night. I wear them during the day, for shopping and such, with a sneaker (like these sneakers or my Birkenstock's) and then at night I swap in a black high heel and a dressier top. And this is not even a hypothetical situation, it's what I do. It's actually exactly what I did during my trip to NY last week with Garnier [evidence]. Plus, I am very in to trousers these days. I have a lot of respect for the girl who wears pants on a fancy night out and I'm trying to be that girl. :)

All photos by Tammy

May 13, 2014

3 comments:

  1. I love the look! I have an almost identical pair of leopard pants but have never worn them --I've had them for over a year! Nothing ever seems to look/feel right. I'm totally loving how you styled them. Maybe I'll have to try out a similar look!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I have a similar pair from forever 21 and wore them out on the town for a Vegas bachelorette party! They were a huge hit and I have to say I was the most comfortable out of the entire group!

    x abigail, the fabulous life of a natural disaster

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pants and shoes are BOTH my fave. Love this look!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete