Tanger Finds - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Tanger Finds

Halston Heritage Pants c/o Tanger Outlets, Alternative Tee, Express Jacket c/o (love this one), Crown Vintage Shoes, Zara Purse, Rayban Sunnies c/o Tanger Outlets, Stella & Dot/She's Unique/Vintage Necklaces, Vita Fede/Stella & Dot/Noonday Collection Bracelets

We've been Tanger Outlet shoppers our whole lives. It was always a full day event, where we would take the trip to the outlet mall with Mom, about an hour away from where we lived. I'm pretty sure this is where I learned the value of a great sale. It's only been in my recent adulthood, where I've been forced to only shop with my own money and not Mom's, that I've truly appreciated the worth of an outlet mall. Recently, the Tanger Outlets at National Harbor invited us to come check out (who knew this would be my life one day) their new district digs, where we left with some amazing, designer goodies. The outlets are the best place to shop for in-season, designer styles, for so much less. We left with these amazing Halston pants, new Raybans and a few, Spring pieces from J.Crew. They also recently opened their DVF outlet store and it's the first in the DC market so, if for nothing else, that makes it worth the trip.

Photos by Julien

May 9, 2014

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could play in your closet girl! You look amazing, and I def need to take a trip out there soon! Those pants are SICK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this outfit! Those pants are so cool!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete