WHITE CROCHET - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


WHITE CROCHET

SHOP THE POST:

All photos by Sara

I can't get enough of lace this season. It's so fun and romantic, and this top's bell sleeves are just an added bonus! I love the idea of it tucked in to skirts, or dressed down with distressed jeans and chunky boots. It's actually more versatile then you might think at first. I wore it with just a bra, but a white cami underneath would make it more cold-weather appropriate.

Speaking of things that I'm loving lately, I'm also really into shorter hair right now. Nadine (at PR Partners K St. NW) can do no wrong, but I especially love the blunt cut she gave me a few weeks ago. I think it's going to be easier to manage next week in the... BAHAMAS! Can't wait to bring you guys along, so make sure you're following me on Instagram! I got some really awesome new suits for the trip. It's my first time visiting the Bahamas, and we're staying at the Atlantis, so if you have any recommendations for activities or shopping while I'm there, please let me know! :)

WEARING: FREE PEOPLE Crochet Top | H&M Flared Pants c/o (under $50!) | ZARA Boots | CHLOE 'Faye' Bag | WANDERELLE Pouf c/o (under $20!) | CHILI BEANS Round Sunglasses c/o

Dec 9, 2015

1 comment:

  1. That shirt is seriously amazing. I love the details and you styled it so well.

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete