WALA SWIM - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


WALA SWIM

SHOP THE POST:

Hello from the Bahamas! Don't you love a good reason to shop for swimwear in December? I do! And I've kind of become a bathing suit fanatic over the past few years. If I ever move back to the beach, you can expect this blog to turn into a swimsuit-only zone for sure. This one-piece is by Karla Colletto, who I discovered earlier this year and instantly fell in love with, which you can find online on WalaSwim.com.

Wala Swim carries a huge selection of her suits, plus so many other amazing swim designers. If you're looking for a site to shop swimwear and summer accessories, then I know you will love Wala Swim. They carry some of my faves like L*Space, Mara Hoffman, Seafolly and Vitamin A and you can get 15% off your first purchase right now with free home try-ons.

WEARING: KARLA COLLETTTO Bathingsuit via WALA SWIM c/o | L*SPACE Cover Up via WALA SWIM c/o | SOLUDOS Shoes | SHASHI Bag | SUPER Sunglasses

Dec 15, 2015

1 comment:

  1. The fringe detail on that swimsuit is amazing! So flattering!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete