fashionably beachy - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


fashionably beachy

after a another week at the beach i feel overly prepared to share my list of beachy items to make sure you stay your fashionable self on any summer vacay. during this past week at the beach i realized a few key things to keep in mind when packing; pack a lot of neutrals that are easy to mix and match, prepare for 'au natural' hair styles, and wear super cute, inexpensive sunglasses that won't leave you devastated if lost in the ocean. Billabong Cover-Up Dress (that i can't stop wearing) | H&M Straw Hat | Aj Morgan Sunglasses via ASOS | American Eagle Destroyed Denim Shorts | Billabong 'Kellie' Tribal Bikini | Modcloth Beach It To You Beach Bag | Fekkai 'Summer Hair' Beach Waves Spray | Scholl Berry White Leather Gladiator Sandals we also decided that we are going to start using Polyvore more often again to round up our favorite things for you. if you have a request of anything you would like to see in our next set, please leave them in the comments below. we would love to hear from you! xo n&e


Jul 26, 2012

2 comments:

  1. I love it. I love every single thing. I could live in that cover up.
    I pretend that I get beach waves but really I get beach dreds.

    ReplyDelete