sunday accessorizing - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


sunday accessorizing

DSC_0701 DSC_0716 DSC_0726 DSC_0748 DSC_0763

my excessive need for accessorizing may or may not be getting out of hand, i know my overflowing jewelry stash can agree. last sunday i may have taken it to a new level, even for me. ankle beading, that i wish all of my sandals came with, gave the allusion of anklet stacking and what i would like to now call the "ankle party." stacking on a few ring favorites next, one Stella & Dot, one Jewel Mint, and a couple of sweet vintage finds. and lastly, i played the necklace layering game with two new Fall Stella & Dot pieces and i pretty much (unintentionally) hit a home run. i love it when that happens - when you pile on a few random things to see what works and it turns out they all work and it's now your new favorite combination. amazing! it's the little things in life, right? :)

paired with these shorts (last seen here) and my newest five dollar Buffalo Exchange find - a lacey, black tank. they just opened one in DC. you can make money selling or spend money buying! check it out!

Crochet Tank via Buffalo Exchange DC | Ark. & Co. Zig Zag Shorts (on sale!) | Nine West Sandals | (details on the rest of my jewelry is in the post!) | Vintage Chanel Purse

more awesome zig zag finds:

Aug 13, 2012

9 comments:

  1. Love your zig zag shorts! So cute!
    ~Sara
    sarastrauss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you layered that necklace. I have only been to the BE in new york, i need to go to the one in dc asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shorts and yay for showing off Stella & Dot:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sandals look like so much fun!

    BTW: I just nominated you for the versatile blogger award on my blog! Make sure to pick it up and follow all the rules (:

    -Jenn
    chīsana blogger

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these shorts!
    www.clothes-make-me-happy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure If you want we could follow each other? If you want just follow me and send me your link on lavieenrose.blog8@gmail.com and I will follow you immediately

    like me - https://www.facebook.com/lavieenrose.blog8

    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cuuute look,
    love the shorts!!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
  8. the shorts are SO.CUTE.
    xx theflossylife

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE those printed shorts! I have a similar pair, and I'm obsessed! xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete