Color of the Moment: Coral - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Color of the Moment: Coral

Do you ever just fall in love with a color, then it starts popping up everywhere and it becomes your mission to find some amazing way to work that color in to your life? I know I do, and currently my color of the moment is coral. Here are some of my favorite, and easy, ways to wear this summer bright!

Coral

Rebecca Minkoff MAB Tote, NARS Blush 'Gilda', Lipstick Queen Endless Summer 'Stoked Coral', Tender Love & Carry Cut-Out Makeup Bag, Bamboula Ltd. for J.Crew Market Tote, Bella Crochet Cover Up, J.Crew Pilar Sandals, Jessica Simpson Cosset Wedges

Besides clothing and accessories, I highly recommend you try something coral in your beauty routine, like a blush or lip, or even into your beach wear. Are you sporting anything coral at the moment? I'd love to know!

Jun 5, 2013

1 comment:

  1. Coral is my favorite color! Currently have a NARS blush, fav maxi dress, and collection of polishes. xo

    ReplyDelete