Fuzzy Leopard - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Fuzzy Leopard

I've had a love of my fuzzy sweaters for... only my whole life. Thanks to the remerging angora sweater trend, I found this super cute and super soft, fuzzy pullover during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. Ever since, I have been patiently waiting for the weather to cool down to wear it. I feel like it's equally a great basic and trendy piece for fall. It's no longer available, but I've found some other really great ones that you can shop from this post, seen below.

Obvious choice, I decided to pair my favorite leopard print sweater with my favorite leopard print, mini cross body bag. I'm really in to smaller purses these days, which is something I thought I'd never say! The gold hardware and top handle make it so feminine and cute. You can read more on my love of the top handle bag here. So, what do you think of the leopard on leopard?

leopard style, fuzzy sweater, angora, fall sweaters, fall trends 2013 leopard style, fuzzy sweater, angora, fall sweaters, fall trends 2013 leopard style, fuzzy sweater, angora, fall sweaters, fall trends 2013 leopard style, fuzzy sweater, angora, fall sweaters, fall trends 2013 leopard style, fuzzy sweater, angora, fall sweaters, fall trends 2013 leopard style, fuzzy sweater, angora, fall sweaters, fall trends 2013

SWEATER: Raga via Nordstrom c/o, SKIRT: Leith via Nordstrom c/o (similar and on sale!)
SUNGLASSES: RayBan, PURSE: Sole Society c/o, EARRINGS: Stella & Dot
BOOTS: Express c/o, Jacket: Express c/o

THE CUTEST FUZZY SWEATERS WE COULD FIND:

PS For those of you who ask, we typically shop at the Nordstrom in Pentagon City in the Savvy department. It's where we've found some of our best on-trend, affordable finds!

Oct 18, 2013

5 comments:

  1. Waiting for the proper moment to wear something new is sometimes agonizing, huh?

    BTW... I love the color of your skirt. Different. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! Looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag! It's so quirky and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this look is SO FUN! love the dots on dots in different textures!!

    Be sure to enter my blog giveaway to win a $50 Giftcard to House of Boutiques!
    XO Sahra
    Que Sera, Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so GREAT!! I love it! The Skirt is my favorite!!

    www.blondefashionhappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete