Summer Fun - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Summer Fun

H&M Dress | Rayban Sunglasses | Michael Kors Watch | LOFT Bracelet

Last night I had so much fun hosting the She's Unique Carnival with Katya, thank you to everyone who came out to shop with us! If you weren't able to come last night, you should definitely check out the store sometime soon because she has a lot of really cute, new styles right now. I got a few new things myself, which I can't wait to show you.

I have a jam packed weekend ahead of me, but it's all fun stuff so I can't complain. On the agenda is out for dancing with the girls tonight, a graduation party tomorrow with the family and then a pretty huge winery day on Sunday. I'm headed to Leesburg wineries, with Reston Limousine and 18 other girls, so brace yourself for an insta-explosion of winery shots. Anyways, this was a shot from me last weekend at Virginia's Bull Run Wine Festival. I just love summer and all of it's related activities! We've been having a lot of fun lately :) Hope you all are doing the same and have a great weekend! xx - Natalie

Jun 5, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment