Tribal Print - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Tribal Print

Sears Jumpsuit and Sandals c/o

Besides the overall comfort factor of a jumpsuit, I love the convenience of only throwing on one piece. Because of this, rompers and jumpsuits sit pretty high up on my "Go-To" list, right after soft, white tees, of course. I found this one at Sears and was initially drawn to it's West-Coast, tribal print style (me...drawn to something West-coast like...what else is new?). I hadn't been to Sears in a while so I was a bit surprised and really impressed with their selection of fun, printed dresses and jumpsuits this season. I could just see myself throwing any one of them on and going play on a beach or boardwalk in California (because, you know, it's normal to wear this much clothes in the Summer in California, very much unlike DC). I'm already thinking of how I want to style it next. Either styled down with sandals and a pony tail or dressed up with a blazer and fancier jewelry, what do you think?

The hottest trends, celebrity style and fashion tips you can afford to try.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Sears via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Sears.”

Jun 19, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment