Warm Sunsets - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Warm Sunsets

re:named Romper | Zara Heels (similar) | Stella & Dot Clutch | Borrowed Karen Walker Sunglasses | LOFT Bracelet | Anthropologie Love Bangle | AEA Ring

I love it around this time of day; the sun is going down, but you can still feel it's warmth. It makes me want to be outside, preferably with a cold drink in hand and enjoy the day's last minutes of vitamin D. Ashley has the perfect roof top view, so I had to snap a few photo's in my new romper while I was up there for her (surprise!) birthday party. I recently stocked up on rompers! Simply because they are the perfect, easy outfit for any Summer occasion. Plus, I think they're so cute and flattering on anyone! It's a full outfit in one and the only thinking involved requires accessorizing, which I love anyways. I went with dainty, black heels, a brightly colored bag and simple jewels! Be sure to shop more of my favorite rompers right now below. :)

Photos by Tammy

Jun 3, 2014

4 comments:

  1. Yesss Ma'am you look gorgeous and that romper is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is amazing!!!

    xx
    Amy
    www.eastcoastclad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This could be in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This romper is amazing! Is it sheer or lined? I love it!

    ReplyDelete