Country Sunsets - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Country Sunsets

Wearing: Free People Top (Love This One Too), LOFT Skirt, Joie Booties (Similar Here, Here, Love These Too), Krewe du Optic Sunglasses, Coach Backpack (Similar), Zoe Chicco Ring c/o, Mallory Shelter Necklace c/o


I love a good reason for "situational" dressing. This day was made up of wide open fields, drinking out of mason jars and visiting my cousin cousin out in the country for her maternity shoot. Of course I had to snap a few myself, I always love the warmth a sunset brings to a photo. It was also the perfect occasion to embrace my surroundings and finally wear this bell-sleeved top I found on sale at Free People at the end of the summer. I incorporated a little bit of structure with a new, pencil skirt from LOFT. I love that it falls below the knees, for a dramatic and surprisingly elongated look.


SHOP THE POST:

Oct 30, 2014

1 comment: