This Weekend... - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


This Weekend...

Here's to eating french fries in fur...

Happy Halloween! Like I said yesterday, I love a good opportunity for situational dressing, and it doesn't get any more situational than Halloween does it? Deciding if I should re-purpose Erika's costume from last weekend or not... What do you think?

In other news, I have plans to get eyelash extensions this weekend so I'm pretty excited about that. Can't wait to see what you guys think afterwards! I have quite a few upcoming beauty posts in the works, as I'm making some great improvements to my beauty regime. I guess I decided 27 was an appropriate age to start taking this stuff seriously? I swear, I'm trying really hard to be more of a girl.

I also have plans to get together with two of my favorite girls, Ashley and Morgan, to decorate pumpkins aka drink wine. You can pop over to Ashley's blog today for some fab, no-carve, pumpkin decorating ideas. I'm telling you guys, pumpkin carving is dangerous. Skip the knife and think GLITTER!

And lastly, there's some amazing sales happening that you should know about:

SHOPBOP: Up to 70% Off New Styles

LOFT: 50% Off Select Fall Styles + Extra 50% Off Sale

COLLECTIVE HABIT: Up to 70% Off Finders Keepers, Cameo and more

BLOOMINGDALES: Up To 75% Off Sale Home Items


SHOP THE SALES:

Oct 31, 2014

1 comment:

  1. eek so excited to booze & decorate with yall! ashley has some great pumpkin decor inspiration on there!

    ReplyDelete