GREENERY - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


GREENERY

Wearing: Achro Sweater (Similar), Duffie Jeans c/o Look LA, Ivanka Trump Shoes (Similar Here or Here), Hipsters for Sisters Belt Bag c/o, Phillip Lim Sunglasses c/o, She's Unique Necklace


This morning I woke up to a text from my Dad that read, "You're the best." I'm not a morning person, but I couldn't help but quickly feel ready to take on the week after reading that. I knew immediately why he sent it - He must have just heard my morning weather report on the radio (I recently started a daily segment called the "What to Wear Weather" on 107.3 during the Sarah, Ty and Mel show!). Now, I think I have no choice but to convince him to make that text a weekly thing. I can't really think of a better way to start off on a Monday morning, can you?

As the leaves change and fall, DC is beyond gorgeous. I sometimes open the camera on my phone right when I enter the city because I know at any turn of a corner, the view will open up to a beautiful, fall wonderland that I need a photo of. It's also effected my dressing and I find myself drawn to more earthy tones, like greens and browns. This Achro crew neck stood out to me as a must-have when I spotted it at ANTHOM and I've worn it more times than I care to admit. ANTHOM has some really amazing dark green boots right now too, like these and these, that I would totally scoop up if I hadn't just bought these (but I still might).

And, you can't go wrong with hands-free anything in this life, can you? Besides (obviously) being drawn to the name, Hipsters for Sisters is a new favorite out of LA. Their fanny-pack style bags have a luxe look and are really comfortable to wear. Paired with the best black jeans, this combo is a go-to of mine for running around town.


SHOP THE POST:

Nov 10, 2014

1 comment:

  1. That little bag is such a great update to the ugly fanny packs of my childhood, haha. And I am loving those shoes, perfect color!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete