Preparing - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Preparing

Photos by Julien

Wearing: Collection J Top c/o (Similar Here), H&M Skirt (Similar Here and Here), Vince Camuto Booties (Similar Here and Here), Coach Backpack, Topshop Coat, Mallory Shelter Necklace c/o, She's Unique Triangle Necklace c/o, Philip Lim Sunglasses c/o


I feel like I've crossed a lot of must-haves from my shopping list this season already, like a menswear-inspired coat and a leather backpack, but there's always something else. Like, right now, my obsession is with pointed-toe boots (maybe these) and booties. And before we know it, it will be holiday season! There's always something, so it can be hard to keep up.

I've seriously been loving Lyst though [read my first post about them here]. They have a really persice search function, making it easy to find exact items that I'm looking for, even if I don't have a specific brand or store in mind yet. Lyst has become so helpful in organizing my thoughts, like with my fall/winter wishlist, so I've started another one for my holiday party outfit ideas. You can follow along both of them as I continue to add to them here!

Today Lyst has launched their #LoveMyLyst campaign, where I'm competing with other Lyster's to win a Sophie Hulme bag. Who ever gets the most 'Loves' on their Lyst list wins, so I'd really appreciate your help to win, so come 'Love' my list here! You can also enter as well, just make a lyst and tag it #lovemylyst.

SHOP THE POST:


Disclosure: This post was a collaboration with Lyst and, as always, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that we love!

Nov 11, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment