Happy Feet - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Happy Feet

Photos by Julien

Wearing: Nordstrom Sweater (Love the cowl neck version too), Old Navy Shirt (Similar), Topshop Jeans c/o Nordstrom Pentagon City, Sole Society Shoes c/o, Pour la Victoire Purse (Similar), Stella McCartney Sunglasses, Hanuel Earrings c/o

Even though this sweater is so soft that it doesn't really make sense to put something between you and it, I've been craving texture lately. And I do think this outfit would be just as nice without the pops of red, but it was really all about the shoes anyways. Let'sssss be honest. Most of my looks revolve around a pair of shoes because they're my fave. When I saw this pair on Sole Society, I couldn't resist a strappy, suede pump in a gorgeous shade of navy. These might literally go with everything. I especially love them with a black jean, while on this day I really wanted them to POP, so my trusty white skinny's did the trick.


SHOP THE POST:

Nov 14, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment