Green & (Rose) Gold - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Green & (Rose) Gold

SHOP THE POST:

All Photos by Sara WEARING: TROUVE Trench Coat (similar) | ARITZIA Sweater c/o | MADEWELL Jeans | SOPHIE BLAKE NY Necklace + Earrings + Bracelets | COACH Pumps | VINCE Purse

This trench coat has been the gift that keeps on giving. It's such an unexpected and interesting color, but seems to go with everything. I recently fell in love with how it looks paired with rose gold, after a visit to the Sophie Blake NY store. Sophie's jewelry had been on my radar for a while but I've found her latest collection to be just what I look for in when buying jewelry lately. The pieces are unique, but work really well for everyday wear.

Mar 10, 2016

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving everything about this look!! Those earrings and the trench are perfection.

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete