Raw Edges - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


Raw Edges

SHOP THE POST:

All photos by Sara

WEARING: ALL SAINTS Jacket | ZARA Jeans (love these too) | ZARA Top | COACH Shoes (on sale!) | CHANEL BAG via BBS | GENTLE MONSTER Sunglasses (similar)

Giving my friend's leather jacket a test drive and I've officially determined it's perfect. It's the softest, floppiest leather. There's nothing worse than a stiff, fake leather that makes you feel like you're wearing a straight jacket. In this case, it's definitely worth a splurge. Underneath I'm wearing my new favorite top from Zara. I loved it so much I had to buy it in black too. I love the tie - It gives the effect that you've tied a shirt around your waist without having that bunchy mess in the back.

And, if it wasn't obvious already, I can't get enough of a fray hem on jeans. It makes them just a little bit undone... just like me! So I've rounded up some of my other favorite raw hem jeans below. A few of them are only on sale for pre-order, so I'm thinking this trend is going to be big for spring. I'm dying for the 3x1 pair here. Paige denim had a really cool take on the fringe hem on this pair. And I also want to try this DIY fringe hem tutorial that I found. They make it look so easy!

Mar 8, 2016

2 comments:

  1. This entire look is right up my alley. I love the way the sunglasses look...they add an edgy element to the outfit that takes it over the top (in a good way).

    a small bit | bloglovin | twitter | latest post

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo on point!! Love everything!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete