WHITE DENIM - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


WHITE DENIM

SHOP THE POST:

All photos by Sara

LOCATION: Georgetown

WEARING: J BRAND Jeans c/o SOUTH MOON UNDER | ONLY HEARTS Top c/o SOUTH MOON UNDER | STUART WEITZMAN Shoes | SOUTH MOON UNDER Necklace c/o | RAY BAN Sunglasses

I finally found the perfect pair of white denim, so wanted to share with you guys! They're cropped, with frayed edges and distressing. Three of my favorite qualities when it comes to picking denim. They're from my favorite local boutique, South Moon Under, along with most of the rest of my look. I'm loving body-suits for spring and summer too, perfect for tucking into your high-waisted skirts and jean shorts.

Mar 31, 2016

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you styled your jeans. Great spring time look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete