STRIPED - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


STRIPED

SHOP THE POST:

All photos by Sara

LOCATION: Georgetown Waterfront

WEARING: ZARA Top (similar option) | TOPSHOP Skirt (on sale!) | ZARA Trench (similar option) | TOPSHOP Sneakers | GIVENCHY Bag (budget friendly option) | DIOR Sunglasses (budget friendly option)

It only took me 28 years to figure out the power of good striped pieces in your wardrobe. Previously reserved for themed dressing like boating outings, now I can't get enough stripes!. Talk about a closet staple piece. And to really drive my point home, I've worn this shirt, along with these other two striped shirts (seen here & here) more than I care to admit. Take it from me - You can never go wrong with a classic striped top!

Click through to shop my favorite black and white striped shirts below!

Mar 30, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment