THE WESTIN HILTON HEAD - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


THE WESTIN HILTON HEAD

All photos by Sara

WEARING: FRIEND OF MINE OVERALLS c/o | SMU Tee Shirt | CHLOE Sandals | SMU Hat | BAUBLE BAR Necklace | URBAN OUTFITTERS Sunglasses | LIPP Lipstick in 'Santorini' | HENRI BENDEL Bracelets

It was a bit nostalgic to be back at The Westin in Hilton Head. I've only been to Hilton Head once before, and that's where we stayed then too coincidentally. This trip was slightly different. Mainly because Mom & Dad weren't footing the bill - Ha! I'll be sharing more about my visit to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina next week in a full recap post about the hotel, where we ate, and what we did during our stay.

This was one of my favorite looks from while we were there. I had finally found the perfect black hat for summer right before I left, and sadly this hat never made it back. I left it inside this little raffia igloo, and it was never seen again. But besides the missing hat, my stay at The Westin in Hilton Head, South Carolina was just as enjoyable as I remember it the first time!

May 20, 2016

1 comment:

  1. Those mini cabana loungers are the best accessories at hotels, I can relax there forever. Loving the straw hat Natalie.
    XO,
    Maria
    http://mariaonpoint.com/

    ReplyDelete