VACATION LACE - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


VACATION LACE

SHOP THE POST:

All photos by Sara

WEARING: FRENCH CONNECTION Blouse (on sale) | BILLABONG Shorts (similar) | SOLE SOCIETY Sandals | CHLOE Bag | URBAN OUTFITTERS Sunglasses

A shirt with "breeze-ability" and is resort-chic, no matter whether you dress it up or down, is a shirt that comes with me on vacation. The more I travel, the better I get at packing. Remembering how much stuff you didn't need or wear last time is always a struggle, but I do believe that practice makes perfect. I did wear almost everything I brought with me to Hilton Head though, like this blouse! I wore this look for a cute and casual, daytime lunch. Sara was with me & also wore a cute, flowy blouse that's perfect for any vacation look. And both of our tops are under $100! We often end up in similar outfits, but that's what friends are for, right! You can read more about our trip and see my photo diary here.

Jun 2, 2016

2 comments:

  1. I love a good white top for summer getaways or just for any occasion really. The sunnies make such a statement.
    XO,
    Maria
    MariaOnPoint http://mariaonpoint.com/ | Find me on IG https://www.instagram.com/mariajabad/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the delicate and feminine lace details. The feminine top pairs so well with the laid back, casual shorts.
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete