AS SEEN ON INSTAGRAM: Vo. 1 - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


AS SEEN ON INSTAGRAM: Vo. 1


         CLICK ANY IMAGE TO SHOP        






I love traveling and it's one of my biggest sources of inspiration. I also love sharing my travels with on Instagram, so I've decided to do a recap of everything I posted to Instagram during one of my most recent trips; to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. We stayed at the Dreams Resort & Spa for 6 days and 7 nights and that's where all of the photos you see here were taken. Before I share more in depth about my trip, I wanted to kick things off with a little Instagram recap.

I always aim to specially curate my Instagram feed while traveling. I love offering you guys a taste of the the experience as a whole, and in real time. Now you can expect to find my travel photo collections from Instagram right here on this blog. And, you can click each individual photo to shop the main item in that photo. While I work on a more formal Travel story about the resort, I hope you'll enjoy this new series as much as I do!

Jul 9, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment